Monday, January 12, 2015

Last Week At A Glance

Last week was a burst of fun designs for both my sewing patterns and my embroidery machine designs.  For sewing patterns I released the Boys Hoodie Pattern 
 

I also released two PRESALE patterns that are almost ready.  The Handkerchief Top
and the Mega Flare Pants Pattern.  Both patterns are super cute and easy to make!
The Mermaid Swirl Doll dress was tested and turned out SO cute!! Thank you so much Elissa of  
Tre Bella Bambini. For the ADORABLE pictures!
This sweet doll sewing pattern will release soon!

For appliques and embroidery designs I had so many sweet ones come out.




Thanks for a great week!  Many more fun patterns and designs coming your way!  Don't forget to join my PDF sewing pattern and embroidery design group on facebook to stay up to date on new releases and sale codes!  












No comments:

Post a Comment